Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Can't see my grandchildren
October 15, 2016
4:17 am

I agree with Ted! You certainly have rights over your grandchildren!  Just get a good legal attorney and drag your children to court so they will realize their mistake! Just don't suffer silently! Even my friend's grandmother did the same as her son was not allowing her to meet her grand kids, so she consulted a renowned attorney over here in Paris and got visitation rights of her grand kids. 

May 30, 2016
8:06 am

Going through the legal system can be very expensive and draining. But that is something that is a very private decision that you have to make. 

I have been warned by a therapist that my kids will continue this abusive pattern with me and it will never change. After reading these posts I can not imagine letting them use grandchildren as a weapon after having them use as a weapon by ex. The therapist warned me and said walk away before you are driven crazy. 

They have tormented me using information about colleges and then lies about leaving the country and all these things that are just so sick and I can imagine them using their kids to again torment and humiliate me. 

Thanks for post as it gives me a glimpse into what I would have been dealing with in the future. My kids have no remorse now so there will be zero later on if they have none now. 

I hope you get to see your grandchildren. 

May 19, 2016
8:57 pm

Hello Linda:

Don't get sick. Get a lawyer, your son has parental rights.  It's only fair for him, and you'll be able to enjoy your grandchildren when they are with him.

May 19, 2016
12:09 pm


Yes, this is a very sad situation. I am going to give you practical advice which you won't like but reality is you can't change this situation and you can't make this woman be nice or allow you to see her kids. She holds all the cards. Your only choice now is to either let this ruin your life or choose to get on with life and create happiness or peace for yourself. This is terrible and I know you are hurt. The mother sounds like she has a mental illness or personality disorder and likes to be mean. Yet your son chose her to make babies with, so this is on him as a man and as a father. What you have to do now is get on with life and find things to do to make your life happy. Take a class, learn to dance, exercise, do meet-up groups, etc. You sound like a loving mother and grandmother but it is not always in our cards to be able to be the loving mother and grandmother all of our lives. Time now for you to just be Linda and find a way to volunteer and do some good for other people outside the grandkids. Put your focus on yourself and improving your own life. If you can't move forward on your own, counseling will help you learn to cope. Wishing you the very best and I am sorry its like this.

May 17, 2016
9:15 am
Linda Noto

I have two grandchildren 4 and 2, that I'm not allowed to see because of their mother. She never married my son, cheated on him one month after the birth of their second child, threw him out and because he does not do as she wishes, we cannot see the kids. We often drop off gifts for the children and now she says she'll file trespass charges if we leave any more gifts for them by her house. I'm sick over this. My health is suffering. 

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 887

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1360

Members: 4

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 8

Topics: 1338

Posts: 7174